My Story

In about March of 2018, I was crushed by chronic fatigue, anxiety, and brain fog. Testing revealed that I had Lyme disease and a variety of co-infections. I ended up spending close to $10K and tried tons of therapies including intravenous, light, sauna, antibiotics, etc. These are the things that worked for me. Definitely get a smart doctor on it and also do your own research.

Disclaimer: I’m not a doctor and this is just my journey not medical advice. 

Testing for Lyme Toxins

Lyme, especially when active produces neurotoxins. These toxins may produce brain fog, chronic fatigue, and other neurological difficulties. A good way to test if these toxins or mold toxins are creating problems for your nervous system/brain is the Visual Contract Sensitivity Test. I use this one: https://www.vcstest.com. As you eliminate the toxins and reduce the bacterial load, your testing and symptoms should improve so retesting can help.

Antibiotics

All research suggests that 21 days of doxycycline or similar is recommended.

Get Plenty of Sunlight

This was the biggest game changer for me. LOTS of sunlight. Sunlight can be highly effective for the body. The most important sunlight to get is sunrise and in the middle of the day. If you are highly sick, stay in the sun as often as possible with 75% of the body exposed and no sun screen. Slowly build up your capacity for sun. Your body will adjust and burn less.

I highly recommend this short book: https://amzn.to/2OxpS7L

Drink Lots of Water
Three liters of water with no fluoride. I get Berkeley Springs and Mountain Valley delivered to my house.
This audiobook is great: https://amzn.to/2yc3s1I. I disagree with the author about tap water. Spring water is best.
Bind the Toxins
Cholestyramine is phenomenal for binding the toxins produced by the lyme bacteria. If the regular kind is not well tolerated because of the artificial sweeteners and colors, then a more expensive kind is available from a compounding pharmacy.
Avoid EMF and Blue Light
I now disconnect all wifi, smart appliances, tvs, cel phone, etc in the house at night or when not in use.
Blue Light from LEDs, smart phones, and laptops may be harmful to the body. I use Flux to dim the screen through the day. https://justgetflux.com
I also use blue blocking glasses especially at night. https://amzn.to/2Oxx6bT
Resources